Home Home About me Home tour Projects Photos Image Map

March 5, 2014

What I'm Loving: Easter Baskets


I feel as though Christmas was just yesterday.  Maybe it's the never-ending winter that everyone is so sick of hearing about that makes it seem so.  Yet, Easter is a mere month away!! If you're anything like me, you haven't even thought about what the Easter Bunny will be bringing, much less, the basket he'll stow everything in!  I've rounded up a couple of super cute baskets to make your life a tad bit easier!



Source List:

1. Etsy  $18
3. Etsy $24
4. Etsy $37
5. Target $12

You have plenty of time to order and customize these baskets!

Enjoy
xo Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips