Home Home About me Home tour Projects Photos Image Map

October 22, 2013

Guess who's back? Back again!


The morning I left for Michigan my computer started to act funny. And by act funny I mean it stopped working. When we got home, myself and the kids were on fall break so the broken computer took a back burner to trips to the park, crafts at home, and just reconnecting with each other (who am I kidding, one was sick, the other had a doctors appointment, and I had a ton of laundry to do). 

Serious fun at our house. Either way you look at it, we were busy and blogging was no longer in the top ten of things I needed to worry about. 

The computer is still broke because so is our bank account. Which also means all my awesome pictures I've been snapping away at (you know, trips to the park and crafty things) are stuck on the camera. So for now I will grace you with crappy iPhone pictures, like this selfie Little Miss took:

She's got real talent that one! 

We also haven't been very productive lately on the house, but I am hoping for that to change. I have a TON of ideas for the house and the hubs has actually agreed to some of them (time to play the lottery). 

So here's a few crap pictures to hold you over till we win the lottery (kidding, but not completely): 

Selfie! Isn't he so handsome??

Practicing her dance moves before the wedding (she was most definitely the bell of the ball [ps I had to spell definitely about five times before I got it right-seriously]).  

Found a new use for the console table. Who needs baskets when you can store your kids there?

Got to go backstage and meet my favorite band American Authors!! These guys totally rock and are as down to earth as most rock stars are! 

And don't forget we went to the park. Twice. Watch out. 

I have huge plans that I've set aside while we focus on our little family because that's number one. So be prepared to be wowed soon. Kids craft table? Working on it. Ursula and Prince Eric costume? Attempting to sew those bad boys. Chicken noodle soup? That's on the menu. And yeah, the pictures are probably going to be horrible and un-staged. It happens. 

Thanks for being patient with me and as always, follow me on Pinterest Facebook and Instagram! 

Ps. Leave a comment! It makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside!

Enjoy~
Xo Stacie









1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of Caiden at the bottom! Reminds me of your face when you saw American Authors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips