Valentine's Day doesn't have to involve candy or roses that die three days later. For the same price you can treat your loved one to something they will keep around for a long time (well I guess you can count the pounds you pack on from all that candy as something you keep around for a long time, but let's not go there). Even the dog can be treated this Valentine's Day! Here's my picks for Valentine's Day gifts under $25.
Valentines gifts by polkadotfluff featuring wood signs
1. A super cute heart shirt for her. Hellomerch.com $22
2. Something for the dog to
destroy love. Wayfair.com $8
3. For him. Because guys are hard to shop for. Papersource.com $11
4. Something for that Little Lady in your life. Etsy.com $11
5. What Little Man doesn't look dapper in a bowtie? Etsy.com $16
6. And don't forget to splurge on your woman. She deserves more than just a t-shirt. Etsy.com $15
I hope this Valentine's Day you get everything you want and more. (Secretly I want chocolate. But that t-shirt also looks very comfy.) Enjoy your weekend!