Home Home About me Home tour Projects Photos Image Map

January 29, 2014

What I'm loving Wednesdays



I'm rolling out a new feature for Wednesdays, mostly because my camera is still being fixed and that limits the amount of projects I can share.  So without further ado.... What I'm Loving Wednesdays!
I will showcase a few things that I am currently head over heels for (which is a lot actually).





Toys I'm Loving







This weeks post follows along with what I shared on Monday.  I'm trying to eliminate the excess of toys in our house and only keep/purchase ones that allow the kids to use their brains or keep them active (or both. That would be nice).  If you follow me on Pinterest, you may of noticed my Gifts from the heart board. It's filled with gift ideas that follow my new family guidelines or are things that I personally can make myself for the kids. I feel that handmade gifts are the same as organic foods. You know what's in them. These toys I choose are educational, active and fun.

What are you loving today?

Xo Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips