Home Home About me Home tour Projects Photos Image Map

September 5, 2013

Fall Fashion Inspiration

The weather dropped ten degrees and is finally in the low 80's around here, and I don't know about you but I'm ready to don my fall boots and a chunky sweater.  No? Well maybe you just haven't been to Starbucks for a pumpkin latte yet.  But September screams fall to me, the fall festivals start around here, the pumpkin everything has been unveiled, and school has started.

Normally, the fashionista in my family is my daughter, but ever since she tore my heart out and stomped on it got a mind of her own and wants to dress herself, I've decided to step up my game and work on myself for once.

Our nicer mall in the area is finally (thank the heavens) opening an H&M this fall and to say I'm excited is an understatement.  So I choose a few items under $50 to get my fall wardrobe inspiration in check.

H&M love
Merona long dress / H&M short dress, $23 / H&M sheer blouse, $23 / H&M long sleeve shirt, $31 / H&M vest, $39 / H&M motorcycle jacket, $47 / H&M skinny pants, $23 / H&M black boots, $47 / H&M ballet flat, $23 / H&M bracelet, $6.20


Now, I have limited funds (that darn being poor thing again, I know I know), so to go shopping for myself is blasphemy in this house.  So what I do it buy it all and deny deny deny. I'm kidding, sort of.  I will fingers crossed buy at least one piece and if I play my cards right, a pair of shoes (good thing my birthday is in the fall, right?).

I use Pinterest and Polyvore to get inspiration for what to wear.  Then I will take a day and scour my closet and try to put together outfits while the kids destroy the house unsupervised (we have a small house remember, nothing I can't hear) and then take pics to remember said outfits.  You'd be surprised how many outfits you can put together that are stylish with what you already have (unless you are my husband and wear the same thing everyday).  So I don't know about you, but I'm ready for some 70 degree weather around here so I can break out the scarfs and mittens!

Enjoy~
xo Stacie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips